Tuesday, May 4, 2010
One Day Workshop on Directing Actors
The course will take you through a series of exciting exercises and help you understand organically the tools behind the craft of writing & directing actors for the screen.
The course covers the following topics.
1. Getting what you want without rejecting what you get.
3. How not to prescribe emotions and why
4. The actor's temperament
5. Speaking skills/body language
6, People skills
7. Scene work
8. A director prepares.
9. Working with actors hands on.
10. Understanding scene structure from actors' point of view.
Call us on 022-42354235 to register. Hurry!! Limited Seats.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment